Saturday, May 12, 2012

To my beautiful 'Gothic' Angel, Kyra

The greatest love of all

My dearest Kyra,

I have been loving you from the moment I knew that you were a little person in progress, growing within me. The love I feel for you is a love so deep, so pure… It stems from a place within my core and being…. The love I feel for you is indescribable and the greatest love of all.

You have grown from that little person in progress into an insanely beautiful young woman. You are not just beautiful to look at, but you have such a radiant soul my Missy J. Watching who you are becoming within, makes me so incredibly proud.

Mummy believes in you and I adore who and what you are. You are gorgeous, eccentric, artistic, talented, intelligent, confident and so much more. You are amazing in every way possible… one of a kind… you are exceptional…you are UNIQUE… You are my daughter…

You still take my breath away… You are simply the most precious, divine, radiant and beautiful being and soul that I have been gifted to be a mother to.

I cherish every moment of my life with you Missy J. I love who you are, and I will spend a lifetime and beyond loving you… unconditionally and infinitely… until the end of time.

I love you
xxxxxxx


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment